CHARLOTTE, N.C. (QUEEN CITY NEWS) – Though Christian McCaffrey’s in San Francisco, he’s still got a home in Charlotte.
That includes a premier 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath, two-story penthouse located in Skye Condominiums high-rise Uptown building.
He’s asking for $3.75 million.
“To me, this penthouse was more than a home,” McCaffrey said. “It allowed me to feel a part of the city that I love so much every time I look out the window.”
If it sells anywhere near that amount, it would be the most expensive condo ever sold in Charlotte on a per-square-foot basis, according to his real estate agent, Victoria Speer of Ivester Jackson Christie’s International Real Estate.
- Great room with 25′ ceilings
- Double-height windows along two exposures
- Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Cooking island
- Seperate oversized dining island
- Glass and steel architectural staircase
- Each bedroom has en-suite bath
- Dual owners’ suites (one on main level, one on second)
- Large walk-in closets with rain head and freestanding soaking tub
The home is on the 22nd floor. Skye Condominiums has a street address of 222. McCaffrey was No. 22 on the Panthers.
“You can’t find a better layout for a condo anywhere in Charlotte,” McCaffrey Explained. “It’s a home with so much character, and I’m so excited to pass along such an amazing home to the next owner.”
Get breaking news alerts with the Queen City News mobile app. It’s FREE! Download for iOS or Android
Residents have access to amenities including a rooftop pool, fitness center, 24-hour concierge, theatre room, game room, club room, and Fahrenheit, a rooftop fine-dinging restaurant.