CHARLOTTE, N.C. (QUEEN CITY NEWS) — A popular eatery in the Enderly community is closed indefinitely after an accidental electrical fire on Wednesday.

The incident was reported around 7:00 a.m. and happened on the 3400 block of Tuckaseegee Road, which is the location of Cuzzo’s Cuisine.

Firefighters said the fire was contained within an hour by 30 firefighters, and the estimated loss is around $125,000.

No matter the cause, Cuzzo’s chef and owner, Andarrio Johnson, remains in good spirits.

“Probably by next week, we can put our food truck out here and still have people come to the food truck,” said Johnson.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police said the road was closed between Karendale Avenue and Glenwood Drive.

The restaurant said the University location on North Tryon Street would remain open.

Get breaking news alerts with the Queen City News mobile app. It’s FREE! Download for iOS or Android

According to a post on Andarrio’s social media accounts, they had just done a Mother’s Day event for Hornets forward Kelly Oubre, Jr.