New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Maine top the list of states with the highest percentage of their population who have been given the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
NewsNation spoke with West Virginia’s governor about how his state has handled the vaccine distribution. Watch the discussion in the player below.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX 46 CHARLOTTE
- How will Netflix end password sharing? Updates for 3 other countries offer insight
- Sheetz pulls controversial ‘smile policy’ from handbook
- SC prosecutors say Alex Murdaugh can be heard in son’s final recorded video
- Nikki Haley to run for President in 2024
- Lawmakers and community activists are not happy with College Board revisions regarding Black history