New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Maine top the list of states with the highest percentage of their population who have been given the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
NewsNation spoke with West Virginia’s governor about how his state has handled the vaccine distribution. Watch the discussion in the player below.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX 46 CHARLOTTE
- Larry Summers on Biden’s economic ‘soft landing’ comments: ‘Really quite unlikely’
- Hurricane Ian makes second U.S. landfall as Category 1 storm near Georgetown, SC
- State reports first death associated with West Nile virus this year: NCDHHS
- Pawleys Island pier collapses as Hurricane Ian strikes South Carolina coast
- Woman dies after tractor-trailer crashes into overturned car on I-85 in NC