CLEVELAND (WJW) – The U.S. Marshals recovered 25 missing and endangered children over the past 20 days as part of Operation Safety Net.
The children, between the ages of 13 and 18, were located in Cleveland, East Cleveland, Akron, Mansfield, Euclid, Willoughby, and even Miami. According to the Marshals, about one-fourth of the cases were related to human trafficking or prostitution.
Operating Safety Net involves the U.S. Marshals, the Cleveland Division of Police, the Cuyahoga County Sheriff’s Department, the East Cleveland Police Department, and the Newburgh Heights Police Department. It’s also a partnership with FOX 8 News.
Anyone with information on missing kids should call the U.S. Marshals tip line at 1-866-492-6833
THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX 46 CHARLOTTE:
- Vivek Ramaswamy and Chris Christie clash over Ukraine
- Haley demands social media companies ‘show us their algorithms’
- FAILURE TO PURSUE: SC Highway Patrol supervisor demoted for not pursuing DUI charge of public official
- ‘Honor them any way possible’: Tuskegee airman buried at Salisbury cemetery 79 years after death
- Slew of retirements from Congress potentially signaling new wave